Frequently asked questions
1. What is my right to information?
2. What are the public institutions
that are obliged to provide access to information?
3. Are there any public institutions
or government bodies that are not obliged to provide information under
4. What kind of information may I request?
5. Can other people request my personal
data from government bodies?
6. Is there any information I cannot
request under APIA?
7. Are government bodies going to publish
more information and to be more transparent, compared to the period before
the APIA was adopted?
8. How can I request information?
9. Should I pay?
10. What do I do if I am not given the
information I request?
11. Where can I find more information
12. Where I could share my opinion on
13. Who can assist me if my request
is turned down?
14. Could someone else file a request
for information on my behalf?
15. How can I donate to your cause?
HOME | ABOUT US | APIA | LEGISLATIVE BASE | LEGAL HELP | TRAININGS | PUBLICATIONS | FAQ | LINKS | SEARCH | MAP
English Version Last Update: 18.02.2002 © 1999 Copyright by Interia & AIP