25 October 2018
The AIP launches the English translation of the report on the . It was presented at a press conference held in the Bulgarian News Agency on May 22, 2018.
- recommendations related to the access to information legal framework and its implementation;
- assessment of the regulations in the access to information area;
- analysis of the results from the assessment of the proactive transparency of 567 institutions for 2018;
- analyses of the access to information cases referred to AIP for legal help and consultation during 2017;
- tendencies in the court practices on access to information cases in 2017 and summaries of cases in which AIP has provided court representation.
Institutional Information - Legal Basis, Functions, Public Services, Information Data Bases and Information Resources
Operational Information - Acts, Development Strategies, Plans, Activities and Activity Reports
Annex 3: Financial Transparency - Budget, Financial, Public Procurement, and Integrity Information
Annex 4: Access to Information Section - information about the right of access to information and how to exercise it
Annex 5: Data Only for MUNICIPALITIES
Summary of Data from the AIP Data Base with Cases Referred for Consultation and Legal Help in 2017
: Litigation 2017 - Annotation of Cases
The report is prepared within the project Transparency Advice Center, supported with a grant by the America for Bulgaria Foundation.